Wednesday, April 22, 2015

You Got It

After two years of calling and leaving messages, facebook stalking, and tweeting I FINALLY got my hands on one of Shadow's win photos as a 2 year old!

It came in the mail on Monday and I nearly cried. I am so so so happy to finally have this little piece of his history. I never got to find out much. I spoke with his breeder once, and they told me  a little about him, mentioning he was one of the "craziest" horses they ever trained and that he won them a nice amount of money. ( a little over 60,000 I believe) They then went on to sell him in a $90,000 private sale. Unfortunately that's where the information stopped because the person who purchased him has passed away, but they did mention to me that they thought he had never raced again after the sale. He only made a few starts in his short career, which made him pretty successful, I guess.

After speaking to them and doing all my research, and giving up and then starting to look again... 

here it is! <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment